Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you were discussing a certain topic with a colleague and realised that,
- You knew little about the topic
- You didn’t understand some of the terminology being used
- You felt uncomfortable & out of your depth
- Your future depended on you gaining more knowledge of this topic
When it comes to the topic of Supply Chain Management, this is how many people feel. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a University Student, CEO or Warehouse Manager. Most business people want to gain a better understanding of Supply Chain Management and the role it plays in business today.
Since you’re here, you’ve probably heard my story about how I’ve helped hundreds of people from large multi-national corporations over the years make significant improvements to their Businesses and their careers
Over the last 15 years, I’ve worked with businesses in 23 countries on over 1,200 assignments helping them make significant positive changes.
But now I’d like to help a broader audience of individuals make dramatic improvements to their businesses and careers.
So what is Supply Chain School?
Well, our School consists of:
- Three ‘full on’ 2-day ‘schools’ per year, held in Sydney, at a nice Hotel, as an easy to reach point for most people.
- A range of essential ‘need to know’ topics presented in an easy to understand and fun environment.
- A team of presenters ranging from myself, other specialist ‘experts’ and invited ‘well known’ industry leaders.
- Great networking with a broad cross section of like minded and highly motivated individuals.
- AND just added, 52 weekly eClasses to keep you right on track.
Note: Supply Chain School is starting in Australia but will be rolled out to SE Asia, probably to be held in Thailand.
Our School environment is NOT:
- Overly theoretical.
- Full of irrelevant material that you won’t use.
What you’ll gain from Supply Chain School is:
- All the jargon and terminology demystified.
- The essential ‘need to know’ things about Supply Chain.
- All the practical tips that they don’t teach at University.
- An amazing sense of confidence about the topic of Supply Chain.
- Insights and tools that you can put to use straight away.
- The knowldge that normally takes years to gain…..on a plate.
At Supply Chain School we’ll be covering the lot, such as:
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing and Procurement
- Performance Management
- Cost of Service & How to Reduce it
And lots lots more… such as non Supply Chain related topics to help you in your personal development and career goals. Yes, some of the topics will be a bit ‘left field’… but genuinely inspiring.
So who is Supply Chain School for?
Well, does this sound like you?
- Ambitious and Smart
- Well educated
- Possibly working in a non Supply Chain role like IT, Finance, HR, Engineering, Property, Procurement Management
- Maybe just new to Supply Chain. But you recognise the need to gain Supply Chain knowledge.
- Maybe working in a large corporate,
- Or you are an SME owner.
Excited yet? I certainly am and can’t wait for the next Supply Chain School to come around.
Hear what some of our Members and Speakers think about Supply Chain School
Just fill in your details below and I’ll keep you right up to date with news and send you an application.
P.S. School Dates for 2013 – at Novotel Parramatta, Sydney, Australia